Saturday, August 13, 2011

Incidental Musings: August Reread!

Since August is my birthday month, I decided to read a book that I have read in the past. I got this brill idea from Blair on YouTube's BittenByBookLust channel. For the glorious year of 2011 I am reading

Jaws by Peter Benchley


Yep, the version I read back in the 1970s looked just like this - the mass-market paperback. I wish I could find it. Not that I am complaining since I am reading an Easton Press Collectors Edition published in 2009. It is leather-bound and this image does not do it justice. The only illustration is a frontispiece somewhat like the paperback version.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Leos!!! :D Happy BirthdayMonth! haha xP
    Oooh! I'm totally gonna sound stupid when I say...JAWS was a book?????? :O I thought it was only a movie :x *goes off to research book*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, Jaws is scary (she says as she lifts her feet off the carpet wondering if Jaws is coming lol)! Belated happy birthdays.. Hope you had a great time... :-)

    ReplyDelete